top of page

Intro to Environment Art: Week 3

I took in Andres feedback from week 2 and redid my wall to look include half of the first version and second version. I'm now happy with the results. I tried doing my stone floor or cobble stone. I really liked how it turned out but may have to consider the repetition. I sculpted all my individual bricks and tested them on the wall but I have to go back and redo my colours again cause they don't fit in well. I had a problem with baking too, where the edges don't properly display the detail and still retain that hardsurface shape instead of an organic one. For my columns I got up to the unwraping stage, I still need to do the highpoly mesh

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
bottom of page